Why, Hello there! Can you believe this is my first ever blog post? You’re probably thinking “its about time”. Yes, you are right. It took me way to long to get this blog up and running but now its here and we are going to have so much fun!
I am so glad to finally introduce myself to you. I am Kristina, owner of Kristina Marie Photography. I am sure you’ve figured that out by now so lets get to the interesting details. Below you will find 10 fun facts about me. I recently shared a #FridayIntroduction so you may have learned some these already. Enjoy!
1. I am 23 years old. I realized the other day that I am half way to my 10 year reunion for high school.
2. My favorite color is Teal. I think it might be a little obvious…just a little.
3. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Josh. In two weeks, we will celebrate our 7 year anniversary.
4. Josh and I have a yellow lab named Archer. He just turned one! I’m convinced he is a 100lb lick monster.
5. I danced until I was 17. I took Hip Hop, Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical. My favorite genres were Hip Hop and Lyrical.
6. I was a active member in the FFA at Riverbend High School. I competed in Small animal care, Vet Science and Forestry. I was a Secretary and President of the chapter.
7. I am a big fan of the Philadelphia Eagles and the Phillies! My mom and my brother raised me right! 🙂 Besides, my mom is one of 11 children so with 40 some aunts, uncles and cousins, I had no choice but to love Philly sports.
8. I was raised as a military brat. My mom was in the Air Force for 28 years. We moved all over the country and even lived in Portugal for 4 years. I now love to travel and I can’t wait to go to Europe.
9. I am addicted to caffeine. I love Dr. Pepper and I love coffee. I recently decided to cut back on soda and now I get migraines from caffeine withdrawal. Yummy, I love it.
10. I adore statement necklaces! I own about 15 different statement necklaces at any given time. I think they truly make the outfit. My heart smiles when a client shows up with a statement necklace on.
Oh and don’t get me started on my scarves, too.
I hope these little facts helped you get to know me a little better. I would love to know more about you! Do we have anything in common? Tell me about it in the comments below.